5-Port Solenoid Valve VQC4000/5000
• Compact with a large flow capacity
VQC4000: Can drive cylinders up to ø160
VQC5000: Can drive cylinders up to ø180
• An extensive range of protocols are available.
• Power saving: Power consumption of 0.4 W (Low wattage type)
• Enclosure IP67 compliant
■Long service life: 100 million cycles
∗ According to SMC life test conditions
■Enclosure IP67 compliant
∗ Except F and P kits
■The EX260 series supports safety communication (PROFIsafe).
Refer to the EX260 Web Catalog for details on units that support the safety communication protocol.
When using a manifold valve within an ISO 13849-compliant safety system, the device needs to be considered from both the pneumatic circuit and the electric side.
Devices (including valves) need to be selected based on whether their functions are in line with the safety level of the equipment as a whole.
The use of valves that have been validated as being compliant with ISO 13849-2 may be required.
For details on valves that have been validated, please contact SMC.
In addition, refer to “Safety Instructions” for precautions on model selection.
■Connector type manifold
• The use of multi-pin connectors to replace wiring inside manifold blocks provides flexibility when adding stations or changing manifold configuration.
• All kits use multi-pin connectors, so switching from the F kit (D-sub connector) to the S kit (serial transmission) can be done simply by changing the kit section.