WAROM BAY51-Q SERIES EXPLOSION-PROOF FLUORESCENT TYPE LAMP (EX DB EB IIC)
Explosion protection to:
– IECEx certificate CQM 19.0013X
Can be used in:
– Zone 1 and Zone 2
– Zone 21 and Zone 22
– Class I, Zone 1 and Zone 2
– Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D
Two enclosure types: Type I and Type II
Available Lamp and Power (LED):
– Built in power supply (LED lamp and driver power are integrated type): 9W x 1, 18W x 1, 9W x 2, 18W x 2
– External power supply (LED lamp and driver power are split type): 14W x 1, 14W x 2, 28W x 1, 28W x 2
Enclosure in glass fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) with a polycarbonate diffuser.
Ex e enclosure with explosion-proof components inside
Safety interlock between enclosure and diffuser. The light switches off if opened.
Built-in LED driver with wide voltage input, CC-CV (constant current, constant voltage) output. Power factor ≥ 0.95
An emergency unit is available with protection against over charging and over discharge.